Software
Houzz Logo Print
colleen_agajanian

love the pillows, who makes the cross fabric and the beige and dk bro

13 years ago
RHOC Interior Design, Kitchen & Gardens | Coto de Caza, CA · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The cross pillow you are referring to can be made using any stripe fabric. And the beige and brown pillows were the only pillows not custom made on this sofa and were purchased at a local home decor discount store.
  • 12 years ago
    where can I get this sofa?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Pillows were custom made with stripe fabric per my design instruction
  • 11 years ago

    Do you know where I can find this sofa? I checked Mor Furniture for Less and it's not there. Thanks

  • 11 years ago

    You can find it in Arizona. It is made by Robert Michael Furniture. I bought the sofa at Mor Furniture about two years ago. It came with a number of pillows, but I love the pillows that Vicky has on her couch. I am going to have new pillow covers made.