Software
Houzz Logo Print
dblanc

Tub

13 years ago
Can you tell me who the tub manufacturer is?
Locust Hills Drive Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I can't tell the manufacturer of the tub, but I can tell you that it's a cast-iron double ended tub with deck mounted british telephone faucet. Everything is in a "satin nickel" finish. The tub looks like a 67" inch model, but could be 61". We carry these style of tubs, and faucets on our website if interested.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    So sorry, but we actually don't have this information. This tub was specified through the builder, so if you are still interested in more information, please feel free to get in touch with the builder.

    Best,

    Martha O'Hara Interiors

  • 11 years ago

    After researching bathtubs for many hours, this looks like the Cheviot Regal with a rim mounted faucet. Although I am not sure the faucet is Cheviot, it could be Sunrise Specialty.