Software
Houzz Logo Print
hsudesigns

Yikes

13 years ago
Looks creepy. Like a room where bad things happen. Or like a prison cell. Maybe I play too many video games.
Tiny Bath Remodel · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    I agree, it is a very weird looking room. Would not work for me!
  • 12 years ago
    I have a 4' x 4' bathroom and I think this is brilliant!
  • 12 years ago
    You need some colour :)
  • 12 years ago
    @hsudesigns. Too funny. I am a bit creeped out by this as well. Does anyone else wonder where they keep the toilet paper? Or is that part of the showering process? Also, I hope that the owner is single, or otherwise getting ready in the mornings with your spouse/significant other would be a very intimate experience.(And not in a good way!)
  • 12 years ago
    Looks like a prison cell to me! Hope I never have to work with such a small space! Dont like the idea of brushing my teeth over the toilet!!
  • 10 years ago

    I just don't get the negative comments. It's not as if they had more space and chose to do it this way. They had a tiny space and the option of creating a bathroom so that people could stay in their home. Given the parameters, it's an amazing job.

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio