Software
Houzz Logo Print
kendalfaye

Are the built-ins on both sides of the fireplace?

13 years ago
Did you duplicate the built in shelving on the other side of the fireplace? I've got a situation where my fireplace is off center. One side would be great for a built in and the other is too narrow, so i'm struggling how to balance the wall.
City: McDougald Residence · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    With this drastic of a size difference.. ?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes that is a drastic size difference. Since it is so much more narrow, you should be able to just do built-ins on the right side of the fireplace without it being off balanced.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you very much for your time and consideration of my dilemma, I appreciate your professional advice. I really admire your style, you have a great eye.
  • 11 years ago
    Please what color is the wall and trim. Love your style!
  • 11 years ago
    Oops, just saw the answer....will contact you when I move to new location