Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_957404138

plant/shelving ideas needed

4 days ago

Excuse the mess, this is a very lived-in room! We’re in a 1-bedroom apartment with a toddler, so our bedroom has to do a lot of things at once.

This wall is opposite our bed. My office desk is on one side, we have a drying rack that lives over here, and my son’s clothing dresser is on the other side.

I’ve been slowly expanding my plant collection and realized I could potentially use this wall space for plants instead of letting it go to waste. I’m thinking maybe a long shelf over the desk/dresser, multiple smaller shelves or some kind of cute plant display, but I’m having trouble picturing what would actually look good and still be practical.

I’d love realistic ideas, especially from other people in apartments or small spaces where every room has multiple purposes. If you have a plant wall, shelves over a desk or dresser, or another creative setup, please show me yours!

What would you do with this wall?

Comments (9)