Software
Houzz Logo Print
petalique

Remember Spy Magazine?

yesterday
last modified: yesterday

Do You Miss Spy Magazine? For One Month, It’s Back.

Summarize

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of its first issue, the long-defunct satirical monthly is resurfacing vintage articles …

▪️ https://spymagazine.substack.com

Read some of its best satirical articles on a colorful character we’ve all come to know (perhaps too well).

Take a trip back to the 1980s.

Only a few weeks, so put your reading glasses on, put your feet up and maybe dust off your funny bone.

Comments (7)

  • 23 hours ago
    last modified: 23 hours ago

    Wow yes I do! !!!

    Thank you for sharing this.

    Edited because I just signed up... Is it soley about DJT? Spy mag used to be so funny but about a multitude of characters and events. This looks like a one subject focus?

    I guess I'll try again another day to see if it changes any. There is a lot more going on in the world.


    petalique thanked salonva
  • 19 hours ago
    last modified: 19 hours ago

    Someone hasn't changed a bit. But some things are beginning to make sense. I saw an interview with two of the originial employees (owners?) yesterday and it was fascinating.

    Thanks for posting this.

    petalique thanked blfenton
  • 19 hours ago

    Would it of existed in the ’60s? I think my younger brother read it.

    petalique thanked Sherry8aNorthAL
  • 14 hours ago

    No, I don’t remember it. A spy satire that I do remember is this:


    I remember the MAD Spy vs. Spy, though.

    petalique thanked roxsolid
  • 13 hours ago

    Just looked at it Petalique.

    Some funny stuff there!

  • 13 hours ago
    last modified: 12 hours ago

    I like funny videos. You don't need to be named Pam for this to be relevant.