I have a blue loveseat (modern), beigls with white wood trim, and recently purchased black curtain panels for a three-window bay window. I think the color scheme will work well, but I need some ideas on how best to coordinate the room. Very open to any suggestions.
Room is in an apartment and is on the smallish side--maybe 20feet by 15 but it's spacious because of an open hallway which is architectually separated from the living room by a foyer like architecure. I'm new to Houzz so need some ideas. Thanks. Nancy
Nancy BreenOriginal Author
groveraxle
Related Professionals
Magnolia Interior Designers & Decorators · Atlanta Interior Designers & Decorators · Myrtle Beach Interior Designers & Decorators · Pocatello Interior Designers & Decorators · Tampa Architects & Building Designers · Valdosta Architects & Building Designers · Jackson Architects & Building Designers · Chambersburg Architects & Building Designers · Durango Architects & Building Designers · Pierre Architects & Building Designers · Chatham Architects & Building Designers · Elizabethtown Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Superior Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Victorville Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Durango Kitchen & Bathroom Designersessentials inside
Nancy BreenOriginal Author