Software
Houzz Logo Print
sassyone84

what are the measurements of this pantry please

13 years ago
Harvest Pointe Project · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi. The pantry is 8 x 8. Thanks for looking!
  • 12 years ago
    the picture before this says 4.5x5.5, what are the correct dimensions? thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    8x8 is wall to wall. The other dimension is floor area.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The countertops are 2.5 deep. Draw a square 8x8. Then draw in L-shaped countertops at 2.5 deep. The open floor area in the middle is 5.5x4.5. There are no cabinets behind the door. I'm sorry you're struggling with this. I'm happy to email you directly with a drawing if that would help! Is there something specific I can help with on your pantry? Thanks.
  • 12 years ago
    Help me convince my husband I need it bigger :-) I have a 5x5, so i think i have to throw this concept out the idea window. But I do LOVE the door. Was this just a regular door you frosted and put a sticker on?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello. YES, your husband should let you have it bigger :-) especially if you put your coffee maker and other small appliances in there! I bought the door frosted already, but I did add the sticker. However, it's easy enough to frost the glass after if you already have a door with clear glass. Good luck with your project!