Software
Houzz Logo Print
bigbang333

what are dimensions

13 years ago
Abstract Landscape Paintings · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    If you click on the green letters that say "More Info", you get a longer description of each painting. This one is still available. It is 24x36x3/4 on stretched cotton canvas for $200. If you have another size in mind, however, I am able to create a painting in the same style in a variety of standard sizes. (I avoid making exact copies because it making originals strengthens the value of each individual piece.) Email me if you are interested, and I can make an online listing for you.
  • 13 years ago
    THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY. NOT INTERESTED IN THIS ONE. I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS AND WILL BE CHECKING IN FROM TIME TO TIME
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, I noticed you said this painting is still available as of Sept.28, 2013. Do you still have it?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes. I just put the listing back up in my etsy shop. The processing dates look long---but that is for custom versions. For this size that is already made, I can pack and ship it within a few days after payment. Here is the listing:
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/110855770/large-abstract-painting-24x36-canvas
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you. I will take a look on there now.
Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz