Software
Houzz Logo Print
mrsjkj

What kind of toilet is this?

13 years ago
Upper West Side Bathroom Renovation · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 12 years ago
    It looks like Villeroy and Boch. Wall-mounted. The plate mounted behind it has a little circle for a little flush, and a big circle for a big flush.
    mrsjkj thanked Heidi Kamrath
  • 12 years ago
    What is the bathtub/shower combo, and what are its dimensions?
  • 12 years ago
    It looks to me like a Duravit toilet, maybe the Darling or Happy D model. http://www.duravit.us
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for your reply. I assume you mean that the tub is a Durvavit? I see they make both toilets and bathtubs.
  • 12 years ago
    I was specifically replying to the question about the wall mounted toilet, but you're correct, Duravit does make a full suite of bathroom fixtures and furniture. As for the tub, it looks like it is a standard drop-in model, not necessarily Duravit, that has been tiled on the side to match the walls around the toilet. Dimensions are probably about 30" wide by 60" long.
    mrsjkj thanked hanadesign