Software
Houzz Logo Print
gabarnes

Roofing

12 years ago
Like everyone else, I love this house! Is there any chance you remember the manufacturer and color for the roofing? Also any idea how you customized the Cabot Pewter Gray ( more black or more white etc.)
I appreciate anything you can recall!
Thanks for sharing!
Naperville Favorite · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We built this home back in 2007 - the roof material was Certainteed Landmark –Harbor Grey but I believe it was discontinued the following year. As far as the stain - we always make samples on the materials we use before committing to a whole house. Since computer screens and lighting when photographs are taken can greatly vary color, I would suggest that you have samples made with your builder or painter on the material you are using and see what looks best on your own home. Take a look at the samples on all sides of your home and also at different times of the day. A good builder or painter will be happy to do that to make sure your home looks its best!
    gabarnes thanked Siena Custom Builders, Inc.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for the paint advise. I hope my builder is patient! I'm sure our house will not absorb the paint like this one since we have certainteed siding. Hope it turns out as well as this!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Love your window details! Which manufacturer did you use for the criss-cross effect? Is that a grid that you were able to order from a window manufacturer or did you have to make a custom grid yourselves?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Marvin for the custom design diamonds and the rest of the home's windows - Integrity by Marvin.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for the quick response!
Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21