Software
Houzz Logo Print
latacunga

Love, love the floor: Please tell me about what was used.

12 years ago
Type of tile used: ceramic, marble which ? Size of tile? Maker? Much , much , apprecIted.
6313 · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is an 18"x18" Traverline, natural stone, floor. which has been filled and hoaned. Our source in Houston is Master Tile.
  • 12 years ago
    LOVE the baby gate. Where can I find it or how can I order it to get it made? I have stairs very similar to yours, and have a toddler that is crawling everywhere, and desperately need to install 2 of those gates: one for the top and the other for the bottom of the stairs.
  • 11 years ago
    Please let us know about the baby gate! I also have similar stairs and would love to get two matching gates!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The baby gate was custom made by my Stair Manufacturer so that it matched the railing we designed. Any local wrought iron stair manufacturer should be able to produce one for you. Hope that helps:)
  • 11 years ago

    what is the name of this light fixture it is beautiful