Software
Houzz Logo Print
kmmord

Bathroom Update Help needed

12 years ago
I posted earlier that I was interested in changing the wall lighting in my master bath to better coordinate with my new Roboert Abbey bling chandelier. In the end, I realized that there are too many things I don't like about this bathroom. We purchased the house 2 months ago, and I've been trying to see if i could embrace the bathroom by changing some paint and fixtures. I think the more I change, the more it makes the original things like the lights and vanity look old and tired.

I think it's time for a redo. I don't think any structureal changes are necessary. I'm looking to replace the cabinets, countertops and travertine tile. I'm open to any suggestions for materials. I do like the gray color, and also attached a picture of the sitting room that leads to the master bath.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Comments (5)