I love the brick wall,,how do I acheive this look
12 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story

BRICKHow to Make an Interior Brick Wall Work
Learn how to preserve, paint, clean and style a brick wall to fit your design scheme
Full Story
CURB APPEALKnow Your House: Anatomy of a Brick Veneer Wall
Brick's new role as skin versus structure offers plenty of style options for traditional exteriors
Full Story
BRICKGreat Materials: Common Brick Stacks Up Style
So basic and yet so incredibly versatile, bricks can dress home exteriors, walls, roofs and more. Here's how to bring out their best
Full Story

ErthCOVERINGS
Jeffrey Chang
Bruns Architecture