I tried to order this but it put me down for too many. ( I want 2 pair
12 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN CABINETSNew This Week: 3 Kitchen Cabinet and Hardware Pairings to Try
Consider one of these pairings whether your cabinet color is light, medium or dark
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEBack Problems? Try Putting Your Feet Up
Consider these alternatives to that one-size-doesn’t-fit-all sofa to avoid slumping and spinal stress
Full Story
ENTERTAININGGot Hand-Me-Down Dinnerware? Make a Memorable Meal
They might be mismatched and not your style, but those inherited plates and forks can help bring meaning to your table
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGHow to Relax and Put Housework in Its Place
If household disarray is making you stressed and unhappy, try approaching it with a different point of view
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS10 Top Backsplashes to Pair With Soapstone Countertops
Simplify your decision-making process by checking out how these styles work with soapstone
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES8 Secrets to Pairing Patterns With an Oriental Rug
Plaids, florals, stripes — a good Oriental rug can stand up to almost any other pattern. These tips can help you master the effect
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitors
Full Story

GDFStudio