can I see the plan for the guest house?
12 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESSee What You Can Learn From a Floor Plan
Floor plans are invaluable in designing a home, but they can leave regular homeowners flummoxed. Here's help
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz TV: See a Modern Family Farmhouse That Can Pick Up and Move
In the latest episode of Houzz TV, watch California architect build a beautifully practical cabin to jumpstart his parents' new farm
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSee How Wabi-Sabi Can Bring Harmony and Beauty to Your Home
Create your own wabi-style style with beautifully weathered, humble materials around the house
Full Story
MOST POPULARSee the Difference a New Back Deck Can Make
A dramatic 2-story porch becomes the centerpiece of this Ohio family’s renovated landscape
Full Story
SMALL HOMESMicrounits Are Coming to NYC. See the Winning Design
Say goodbye to only arm-and-a-leg Manhattan rents. This plan for small prefab units opens the door to more affordable housing
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Warehouse Conversion in East London Sees Full Potential
Functional spaces, an open floor plan and optimized storage units transform this warehouse into an efficient small home
Full Story

marlaa
ngiya
Kivi
marlaa
riverlivin Nunley