I think this stove is made by a french company. Am I right?
12 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: Updated French Country Style Centered on a Stove
What to do when you've got a beautiful Lacanche range? Make it the star of your kitchen renovation, for starters
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
HOME TECHBetter, Smarter Smoke Detectors Push All the Right Buttons
No more bashing in that smoke detector with a broomstick at 3 a.m. — if you haven't already yanked it out. Welcome the new, civilized breed
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES6 Cost-Effective Ways to Go Custom Made
Get a look that’s totally you — and possibly for a lower cost than you might think
Full Story
WINDOW TREATMENTSHow to Choose the Right Curtains
Custom or ready-made? Pinch or pencil pleats? Knowing the options will help you decide which window coverings are right for your space
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNGet a Grip on Kitchen Cabinets With the Right Knobs and Pulls
Here's how to pair the right style, type and finish of cabinet hardware with your kitchen style
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHow to Find the Right Range for Your Kitchen
Range style is mostly a matter of personal taste. This full course of possibilities can help you find the right appliance to match yours
Full Story
HOME TECHIs the Timing Finally Right for Framed Digital Art?
Several companies are preparing to release digital screens and apps that let you stream artworks and video on your wall
Full Story

Libby Gowen
Nau Builders, Inc.
User