Software
Houzz Logo Print
mandy4811

Bedside cabinet

12 years ago
Can you tell me where I can buy the bedside cabinet
Hampton Beach House · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello . The Tuxedo nightstands are from the Lorin Marsh showroom in Manhattan . They are fully customizable in form and finish . Showroom rep Jane Lawrence would be happy to help you .
  • 12 years ago
    I was just quoted $15,000 per nightstand. I'm blown away
  • 12 years ago
    There must be a mistake..it can't be 15K for one nightstand,,not even for a pair..maybe for the bed together with the nightstands.
  • 12 years ago
    has anyone confirmed the 15K as accurate or not?
  • 11 years ago
    WOW. Looking for bedroom ideas, but at $15k guess these are off the table.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello . The Tuxedo nightstands are available in a range of finishes and options . As shown in this project, they are priced around $15k each .