Software
Houzz Logo Print
jasonian1

Bar stools?

12 years ago
Where are your barstools from? They are beautiful.
Bellevue Somerset Remodel · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 12 years ago
    I, too, am searching for barstools. These are beautiful--not the run-of-the-mill wrought iron. Can someone 'source' them for us?
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks so much! We have the RH "epistle" catalog but never paid attention to the barstools. Will do so now.
  • 12 years ago
    I have the same question! I love the pendant lights !
  • 12 years ago
    When I wrote above that I have the same question, I meant about the pendant lights- where are they from ? Thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The pendants are Jamie Young: Large Saint Charles Pendant in Clear Seeded Glass.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you very kindly.
  • 12 years ago
    Do you know what fabric color that is on the counter stools? thank you!