Software
Houzz Logo Print
taniabadiyi

Great job!!!! Where is the couch from? Looks well made.

12 years ago
This is perfect. I've just moved from a 3000 sq ft home to a 600 sw ft 2bed apt. Ive been searching for a small sofa that is very comfortable. Modern would suit better. This sofa looks well made and perfect in proportions. Please let me know where I can look for one like this. Thank you so much. Tania.
Homes Under 700 sq feet · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Tania, the sofa is from Rowe:
    http://www.rowefurniture.com/
    Something like the Dalton might work well for your purposes. There is a store locator on the site that should be able to help you locate something nearby. If not, send me drop me a line and I will help.
    Good for you and downsizing. I think you will be pleasantly surprised how freeing it is and you really don't have to sacrifice!
    Best,
    Renee
  • 11 years ago

    This looks AMAZING. So bright, colorful, inviting and warm! LOVE IT!

  • 11 years ago
    Another old post 2013.
  • 11 years ago

    Very Cozy! Can you tell me which collection this rug i from? I know it is Surya. Thank You

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We actually ended up picking up this rug from a local home decor store in town.
    It very well maybe Surya, but I do not currently see it in their indoor/outdoor collection.