Software
Houzz Logo Print
lou_thompson

Rug

12 years ago
I love the floor rug - where is it from?
Hinsdale Interior · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 12 years ago
    Where can I find the rug? Perfect for my space.
  • 12 years ago
    Love the rug too! Where can I find i?
  • 12 years ago
    Would like to know where this rug can be purchased
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes! Where can I find this rug?!?!?!
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you - well done on finding it! Sadly we are in the up so think shipping it will be very expensive!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we can't source every inquiry we get due to the sheer volume of requests that come in both through houzz and other websites/calls to our office. I'm sure if you hire a designer he/she will be able to help you find something similar! Best of luck in your search and we hope your home turns out beautifully!
  • 10 years ago
    What size is the rug?