Software
Houzz Logo Print
cesmith99

Room Dimension

12 years ago
I love the alcove with the seat and am trying to determine if I have room in my bathroom for something similar. Can you tell me the overall dimension of the bathroom? It is beautiful!
Guest Bathroom · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The overall bathroom is 8' - 8" wide x 9' - 6" long. The bench is in a little toilet room with a pocket door, which is the 8' - 8" width x 3' - 0" and the ceiling is lower the tub part of the bathroom dropped to 7' - 10" from 8' - 9 1/2". Glad you like it!
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you so much. My bathroom actually has a bit more space so I think I can do this. I didn't even think about a pocket door to close off the area. Great idea! I appreciate the response!!!
  • 12 years ago
    Where did you get the large basketweave tile for the floor? Is it ceramic, porcelain or marble?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It is a weave of 3x6 white tiles with a 1x1 dill drop-in. Sorry I no longer have the brand information available.