Software
Houzz Logo Print
corimatt

What is the exterior and what is the color

12 years ago
We are going for a similar look to our new home. Is this an EIFS or stucco? Would also be very curious as to what the color is as well. Beautiful home, thanks for sharing!
2011 Spring Dream Home - Merilane · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your inquiry! This is a wonderful project and I would like to share the information however this is a custom blend specific for this client.

    Keep checking out projects as we upload them.

    The Eskuche Design Team
    952.544.3844
    www.eskuche.com
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, is there any way for you to attach a picture of the full frontal of the home? I tried looking at your website but the shot is at an odd angle
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Leanne,
    I'm not sure these help as the lighting was funny. Also, to the previous question, this is a finish called "Tuscan Stone" similar to Arcusstone. Thanks for the inquiry.

    Peter Eskuche, AIA
  • 9 years ago

    My all time favorite Parade Home. Beautiful!