Software
Houzz Logo Print
amberlachelle

Granite color

12 years ago
I'd love to know the color of the granite too!??? It's beautiful
New Waterfront Home · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I think all of the "Bordeaux" granite varieties are beautiful. Some have a lot of color and others are more subtle like this one.
  • 12 years ago
    I love the backsplash. What color is it & where did you purchase it?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This backsplash is from Stone Solutions in Austin, Texas. It is a mixed material mounted on a mesh backing. Item#SS-35-026 Cottonwood Linear Blend
  • 12 years ago
    Anyone have experience with stone under the island? Is it hard to keep clean? I love the texture and the idea of not having to paint shoe marks.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    mlw2007, I have had no complaints from clients with the stone wrapped islands. In fact, when they build their next homes, a lot of them want to duplicate that detail.
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks Dawn! Good to hear.
  • 12 years ago
    Could you please tell me what type/color stone is under the island? Thank you.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Lauren, I don't have record of the name of the stone under the island. It is the same as the house's exterior rock.