Software
Houzz Logo Print
sandyrock

Magnificent!!

12 years ago
We can all imagine ourselves in such a tranquil setting! You captured it inside and outside. One question: Where did you get those discrete reading lamps? They are totally unobtrusive but look like they'd be very effective for reading w/o disturbing anyone else. Thx.
Nettleton Road 4 · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 12 years ago
    This tranquil bedroom feels like a spa and will encourage calm, restl, and peace of mind. This is by far the best bedroom on HOUZZ in my opinion. I look at the photos and my stress melts away. Brilliant!
  • 12 years ago
    I told my husband this must be the best bedroom I have ever seen! Never realised it was right here in South Africa. This is a dream for anybody out there. All I can say is WOW!
  • 12 years ago
    Double WOW! Where are the doors? Do they slide to one side?
  • 9 years ago

    Just let me hang out there for a couple of hours.