Software
Houzz Logo Print
jeanmk

14 years ago
I would love to use beadboard on a ceiling but the board that I've seen isn't long enough so I will have pieces end to end. How do I hide the seam? I don't want an obvious seam to be running across my ceiling.
Residences in DeBordieu Colony, Georgetown, SC · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The bead board in this ceiling is made up of 1x6 T&G boards that have beaded edges and a center bead (we have made similar ceilings using 1x4 T&G boards with beaded edges). When you use either one, the end splices will not be objectionable. The spice is awkward (and the bead less defined) when using plywood sheets of beaded material.
  • 14 years ago
    use graham & brown bead board wallpaper. 20"w x 32' long!
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks for your suggestion..that will be great for the office...Any suggestion for an outdoor lanai...beadboard? Would anyone run it the short way? Thanks again! Jeannie