Software
Houzz Logo Print
mandybeck

Ceiling

12 years ago
Could you please share the ceiling color!!! Thanks!!! Also, do you think dover white trim would work with accessible beige?
Carlisle House · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    Mandy I have Accessible Beige throughout my home and used SW dover white on my trim and all cabinets in our home looks FAB!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I do too! Dover on trim and Accessible Beige on walls.
    Dover white trim is a bit yellowish against accessible beige but still looks good. Against other colors it looks bright white and I've used Dover for years. I don't like bright white trim. It looks cheap.
    If I had to do it over I would go a tiny bit less of a yellow tone on my white trim. Maybe the color SW Creamy.
  • 12 years ago
    hey Window Designs i love the dover white too its doesn't look yellowish in my home yeah not a fan of the bright white either!! Im obsessed with the Accessible Beige!! Wonder if I could paint my bedroom walls with SW creamy and keep the trim Dover White? Wonder if that will look ok?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Oh no. Creamy and Dover white are both whites. Creamy on the walls would make your Dover trim look yellow and old. I meant Creamy instead of Dover White on the trim work in the previous response. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
  • 12 years ago
    oh ok gotcha but I am looking for a white shade for my bedroom and bath but not sure what white would pair with the dover white trim? Any suggestions would be great! I have BM pale almond in my bedroom and bath with the dover white trim but thinking I want lighter on the walls?
  • 11 years ago

    Where did you get the rug, it's beautiful

    Helen

  • 5 years ago

    Did we hear the ceiling color?

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    It’s safe to use Extra white for the ceiling. Do not use ceiling white. It’s too white and looks cheap!