Software
Houzz Logo Print
green1954

Love the "Greige" color of the house! Could you please share?

12 years ago
Shingle Exterior · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    Can you share the color of the trim?
  • 12 years ago
    Can you also please share the color of the shingles? Thanks!
  • 11 years ago
    Wow...siding looks much lighter than 7047 Porpoise by Sherwin Williams? Sure on that color??
  • 11 years ago
    I'm familiar with Porpoise and this color appears quite a bit lighter.
  • 11 years ago

    it depends on the lighting it was photographed in and then if it was photoshopped. I've been sampling paint colors on a piece of plywood and looking at them outside in different light and times of the day. Huge differences.

  • 10 years ago

    Try Sherwin Williams Intellectual Gray.

    Gail P Green thanked frenchinfluences
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    According to the designer, the paint color is Sherwin-Williams 7047 Porpoise.

    I hope this helps.

    Luciane from HomeBunch.com

  • 9 years ago
    porpoise sw wall colour