Software
Houzz Logo Print
suite716

Wow.

12 years ago
This is not a good idea, it's an accident and/or lawsuit waiting to happen.
Zen's House · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    HOUZZ that??
  • 12 years ago
    Wow! This is amazing. Not only is this a major space saver, the staircase looks stunning. Love it.
  • 12 years ago
    nice design
    .
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This design although clever, really scares me. I keep thinking: Going downstairs in the middle of the night/someone left the drawer open/huge accident.
  • 12 years ago
    This is an awesome idea. With so many kids in my house and so much school stuff along, it would make for a much more organized out to school and back home. I do agree with the stairs being left open, day or night. (since when do kids see what's right in front of them, for that matter a grown up) Yes some people worry too much, but this is why things like tripping are called accidents. (unless there is someone playing a joke, which would not be funny) Maybe some sort of alarm going off when there is a draw left open. I love to keep a well organized house and this is one idea I would very much consider. ( with an alarm) Thank you
  • 12 years ago
    Love!!! the imaginative use of space. For the worriers why not fit a light that switches on when the drawer is open. The type that are sold for wardrobe doors would be ideal. I am planning to move a staircase in my cottage and now intend to work this into the design.