Software
Houzz Logo Print
trudi_mccleery

What type of granite is this?

12 years ago
Is this delicatus white? It looks more subtle - thx!
Master Bath Remodel · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    I LOVE the mirror! Can you please tell me where you purchased it?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It was custom made by a local framer.
  • 12 years ago
    Like the color of the countertop
  • 12 years ago
    你好
  • 12 years ago
    what material is the mirror framing?
  • 11 years ago

    I have a corner in bathrm too. Love your corner cabinet. Wish the picture showed more. How far out from the wall is it? Thinking I would do 7". Is that OK?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    It's about 12" from the corner.


  • 11 years ago

    Carla, thank you. Thinking 17" from corner and 7" on the sides. Is that too much?


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    No, that would work fine.