Software
Houzz Logo Print
mariclaire

Paint question

12 years ago
What is the difference in the subtle velvet and low gloss from restoration hardware? Thanks!
Bright Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Sorry, but I have no idea! I had mine color matched at Sherwin Williams and used a satin finish. :)
  • 12 years ago
    Is the paint from Restoration Hardware or Sherwin Williams?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The paint is a Restoration Hardware paint chip that I had matched at Sherwin Williams. I bought the actual paint from SW.
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks for the clarification. Any particular brand? I had SW match Benjamin Moore Smokestack Gray last year, they used the HGTV brand and it didn't cover very well and has since chipped. (My closest Benjamin Moore is over an hour away and Restoration Hardware is 3 hours.)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We always like SW Super Paint in an eggshell finish.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you :)