Software
Houzz Logo Print
nmatkinson

Love the corner shelf.

12 years ago
Can you give me the dimensions?
Pantry · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 12 years ago
    I have shelves like that. You can fit so many things in those back corners. I love it for little used items.
  • 12 years ago
    Can you give me the dimensions of your shelves? Trying to work out what is the smallest I can the corner unit.
  • 12 years ago
    The back walls are three feet in one direction and two foot in the other. The three feet re on the wall with the drawers.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The depth of these shelves are 16" deep. The corner is a little tight, not like I generally would want to do but it works fine. The section I do know is 24" wide on the right side and 24" wide on the left side, the little corner is probably only about 20". This pantry is in Napa, and I designed it too long ago and cannot remember all the dimensions. Thanks for your interest.