Software
Houzz Logo Print
caladirena

References for sconces at top of the wall

12 years ago
I used the info that was provided before and ordered this light fixture from Visual Comfort. It appears to be smaller than the one in this pic however. How can get exact info on this particular light ? I am restoring a 1920 farmhouse and these would look very good in the kitchen. The one I ordered is the same style but, doesn't have a very long arm and big shade…Thank you for whatever answer you may have.
Harbor Cottage, Maine · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 12 years ago
    Justine, would you be able to tell me how many inches the sconces extend and how wide the shelves are ? I appreciate any info. I'd really love to achieve this look. I am hoping the light I ordered is indeed the right one :) Thank you !
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Unfortunately, I am just the photographer so I don't have the specs. You would need to contact Sheila Bonnell, the architect. http://fram-e.co/.
  • 12 years ago
    Caladirena, did you ever get the information you were looking for about purchasing those exact light fixtures? Please share the info with me. I have a 1884 historic home and these would be a great addition.
  • 12 years ago
    I did purchase them and had them installed around the perimeter of the kitchen as sconces (high). I think I have 6. Maybe, next time I go to the country, I can take a picture.
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Were they smaller than the ones on this site or the exact ones? I'm interested in them but don't want something smaller.
  • 10 years ago
    Where can I purchase those lights, I don't see any info in the comments on where to purchase. TIA
  • 10 years ago

    The sconces are the same size, DeEtte. I purchased them from Visual Comfort but, I think they may be discontinued.