Software
Houzz Logo Print
madavecarz

love the clock can you please let me know where to purchase.

12 years ago
My Houzz: Easygoing Elegance for a Massachusetts Saltbox · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 12 years ago
    I also like the clock and have been looking for a large kitchen clock with a second hand. This is the first one I've seen with a second hand. Any information would be appreciated. I love your home!
  • 12 years ago
    We originally purchased the clock from Restoration Hardware, they don't sell it anymore but you can find the clock online in a few spots - try googling William Sutton & co clock - it looks like they have darkened the hands. @renojean - there is no second hand on the clock, it's just a long minute hand.
    Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    love the black and white artwork on wall what is that?
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for the information on the second hand. I will just have to keep looking!