Custom Made or can I purchase this for my laundry room. Love it. Txs
12 years ago
Related Stories

TINY HOUSESHouzz Tour: A Custom-Made Tiny House for Skiing and Hiking
Ethan Waldman quit his job, left his large house and spent $42,000 to build a 200-square-foot home that costs him $100 a month to live in
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES6 Cost-Effective Ways to Go Custom Made
Get a look that’s totally you — and possibly for a lower cost than you might think
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Laundry Room Touches Anyone Can Do
Make fluffing and folding more enjoyable by borrowing these ideas from beautifully designed laundry rooms
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
STORAGE18 Rooms Made Better With Pegboard
A grid of tiny holes punched in hardboard can be your versatile best friend in every room
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
BEDROOMS13 Simple Steps to a Perfectly Made Bed
Drift off to dreamland in a delightfully soothing, artfully dressed bed worthy of a posh hotel
Full Story

megancadogan