Software
Houzz Logo Print
maryharrisinter

Who makes this wallpaper?

12 years ago
I am a designer and we are looking for paper for a powder room. We have settled on a bird paper, but this one is SO much more sophisticated than the one we have selected. Will you please tell me who makes this? Thank you very much! Mary Harris
Ocean Drive · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    Hello Donna, Thanks for your reply. My clients wall is approx. (it's sloping) 13'-0" h x 13'-0" wide. Are you saying that your paper could cost less than the Schumacher paper # 5005031 Birds?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    My paper is all handpainted more like a Gracie or DeGournay paper. I am assuming you are talking about the Mary McDonald panels. Totally different type of thing. More Gracie caliber.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Also I do have 2 panels with a silver background already made up I can shoot you photos and measurements. They can be used as wallpaper or framed.
  • 12 years ago
    I'd love to see them! m_h_i@earthlink.net Thank you!
  • 11 years ago
    Hi - I am interested in getting similar panels made up in silver /metallic which a vitiation on this pattern - can you email me
    jaykayelle3@gmail.com
  • 10 years ago
    I would like to see the design detail too! I have a powder bath in mind.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Audrey, if you email me directly at donna@donnabenedetto.com I can send you a close up of the paper. It is completely hand painted to your rooms measurements.

    It is not a traditional style paper where you buy a roll, it is painted in panels.


  • 4 years ago

    Do you still have anything like this available? We would like something like this in a dining room. Thank you!

  • PRO
    4 years ago

    Hi Erin, we are no longer selling these papers, I would check Gracie or DeGourney