Software
Houzz Logo Print
candybuzz

Love this kitchen - another example of Albi talent

12 years ago
Would you please share the style and source of the cabinet hardware - pulls? And also the backsplash and floor tile and source. Very much appreciated. Albi Homes seems to have the best interior designers putting their show homes together - fantastic.
Monticino 3 · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    Thank you very much for your reply - I checked out Nu-Way online and will visit their store. Much appreciated.
  • 12 years ago
    I have been looking for the cabinet hardware used in this kitchen for my kitchen and can not find it - would you be so kind to share the source and style of this hardware - I am also in Calgary so would love the name of a local supplier. Really do appreciate your style and your kindness. Warm Regards, Leslie P.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi, The cabinet hardware for this showhome is from Richelieu in a matte black finish. The door pulls are item number 33652160-909 and the drawer pulls are item number 33652160-909.
  • 10 years ago

    Hello, I am wondering if your designers do only Albi homes or do they contract out to design already existing homes. Thank you.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi, unfortunately they only do Albi homes.