Software
Houzz Logo Print
ystice

Weird space to design

12 years ago
Help! We are in the process of moving in ( please excuse the mess and boxes - the kids don't help;)) we have this sectional which faces the TV ( we are getting a bigger one and mounting it to the wall). Then we have this weird smaller space where I have put a yellow small cabinet and some trucks, the high point of the the vaulted ceiling is over on that side if the room. Also over there is a fort ( toy storage for the kids) so I can not totally block off that area. How do I make this room flow better?? Should I get rid of the striped chair and get some smaller ones and make it a seating area in the corner or just make a kid toy area? Help and thank you.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida