Software
Houzz Logo Print
nancycree

Delivery Time question

12 years ago
I'd like to order this table for a staging project I have, but cannot seem to find a delivery estimated time. Can someone please contact me and let me know what the delivery time is? ncree77@gmail.com
Post & Rail Dining Table 71'',, Sundried Ash · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    There are 13 in stock now. If the order was placed today on Houzz it would ship Wednesday of next week, the 11th. Transit time would depend on where you live. Generally 7-10 days. This ships out of Texas. Thank you for your interest!
  • 12 years ago
    If ordered today to be shipped to Austin when can I expect delivery?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi, The delivery time would likely be 7-10 days to your home. Probably sooner since you live closer. I'm sorry I can't give you an exact date. Thank you,