Software
Houzz Logo Print
aarontaylorjr

Does anyone know why...?

12 years ago
Why this disgusting bathroom and graffiti got posted to this site???
Four Seasons Art Loft · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Lol I was not expecting that reply Gary!
    I wasn't at all expecting "Restroom Art" on Houzz..
    Thanks for educating me and your quick reply ;-)
  • 12 years ago
    Amusement
  • 11 years ago
    Mapplethorpe Image

    http://www.masters-of-photography.com/images/full/mapplethorpe/mapplethorpe_bourgeois.jpg

    Just because it's in a Museum doesn't make it beautiful ...
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    True, but ART isn't necessarily about beauty


  • 11 years ago
    Art, like beauty is in the eye the beholder but this looks like it was ripped from a public bathroom or adult movie set!
    This isn't fit for any type of family residence!

    In my opinion of course..

    ATj
  • 11 years ago
    @Pablomsu
    I understand your comment now that I have checked out your photo attached to your name. Ha! Nice....Lol
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Bob Beck's work is always confrontational. This piece wouldn't be appropriate for a family home I agree, but this is the home of an ART collector and she specifically purchased this piece for her bathroom. It makes me giggle every time I go in there.

  • 11 years ago
    @Gary Hutton Design

    Ah ok, so you know her personally!
    And this is her personal choice. Eclectic for sure. I'm not offended by it at all just thought it was something that would sold on the open market.

    Thanks for the clarity and feedback...

    ATj