Software
Houzz Logo Print
merweiss

Cabinet Pulls

What is the brand and color of the cabinet pulls? what length are they?
Lo-Hi Residence · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I did not but I got ones that look like it from top knobs, the style is pennington
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks for the info! I'm looking for something a little big more squared than the Pennington.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello,
    Thanks for your inquiry! Similar hardware is available through Top Knobs.
    Best,
    Ashley Campbell Interior Design
  • 12 years ago
    emtec bezier pull is similar
  • 11 years ago
    I'm looking for sizes of pulls to use on cabinets. Did they vary as to height of cabinet? I have 24" and 40".
  • 11 years ago
    mfro, I got Wellington by Top Knobs which are a little different than Pennington. There is also an Nuveau by Top Knobs, squared off that you may like.
  • 11 years ago
    merweiss, I have two 40" cabinets and one 60" Pantry door and don't know whether to keep with the regular cabinet size ~8" or go one larger. What did you do with your Penningtons? I have Wellingtons by Top Knobs.
  • 11 years ago
    What size pulls are these? How do you determine what sizes to use?
  • 10 years ago

    I love this kitchen! Can you please tell me the size pulls used and cabinet/drawer sizes? Thanks!