Software
Houzz Logo Print
amanda_hickam

Vanity Light?

12 years ago
Can you please share the manufacturer of the vanity light? Lovely.
Transitional Single story · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Sorry I do not know the name of the manufacture.
  • 12 years ago
    I also like the vanity light and have been searching for it. The manufacturer is Maxim Lighting and the collection is called Rondo
  • 12 years ago
    The entire Rondo Collection can be found at www..maximlighting.com
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I am so happy that all of you like our Vanity Lights. I am excited to tell you that these fixtures are even prettier in real life and are most likely available in a store near you.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is one of my favorite vanity lights. They had a true shade on top but a cover underneath so you don't see the light bulb. Very fun.