Software
Houzz Logo Print
barbarella14

Could you please tell me the name/color of the floor tile? It's lovely

12 years ago
Crestmoore · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 12 years ago
    Are those concret counters? Also, what kind of wood on the cabinets? Awesome combination.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Stone and walnut
    thank you so much....it's a fab space!
  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me where to get this rug? Great design throughout. I'm saving these ideas for my retirement home. Best design I have seen on this website!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It's from Morocco. I use a lot of imports from exotic places to spice up the interiors. It makes for a much more enticing place to live. Just find something that makes you sigh and go for a punch of color. It's all about color!
    Appreciate your comments. Everybody has been so gung-ho about this project. I suppose simple and sweet still does a long way. That and taking out a useless hallway ;)
    CK
  • 12 years ago
    What kind of countertop is this? Where can I find similar shelving? Combination looks really good especially the counter surface with the steel backsplash.
  • 12 years ago
    The tile made me do a double take -- red is the perfect neutral!