Software
Houzz Logo Print
carolbow827

Can you tell me the paint color on the walls?

12 years ago
Shingle Style home on Golf Course · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I answered this in Oct 2012. Please look at answers to previous questions. The color is Farrow and Ball Skylight No. 205. Please note that color can change dramatically based on amount of the light in the room, adjacent colors, etc. Get a small amount of the color and try it in the room since it will probably look totally different than in this photo.
  • 12 years ago
    Sorry.....I usually DO check previous questions and answers....guess I missed seeing your answer. And yes, I NEVER trust the color I see on a computer monitor and even if I like the color on a swatch, I buy a sample and test it In different areas of the room and at different times of the day before committing to the color. Thank you for your response....I'll take a look at the color and see if it fits the bill!
  • 11 years ago
    What a rude answer by a "pro" is it to painful for you to make a simple reply!!!! Wow. How rude
  • 10 years ago

    The color is skylight by Farrow & Ball