Software
Houzz Logo Print
gatorrob91

Nice layout. What are the dimensions?

12 years ago
Guessing you need about 11' to 12' wide space for this layout. I like the counter space this creates.
Sudsy · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 12 years ago
    Thanks, I love our kitchen - it has been a year since we have renovated. It is very practical and the family loves the large peninsula for gathering. We actaully can fit 5 stools. The dimensions are 12 feet from door entering kitchen by corner cabinet to bump out new door to deck. The length from the door- dining room entrance to stairs to family room by railing is 16 feet. I will try to attach updated photos - have tried in past and failed! But will try again!
  • 11 years ago

    Love the peninsula share are there any photos of the finished kitchen

  • 11 years ago
    Thanks! Love our kitchen! Here is the link to pictures I have posted under Sudsy's ideas! I am not presently able to access my old pictures so could not attach! Hope it works, let me know!
    http://houzz.com/discussions/776161