Software
Houzz Logo Print
lttx

Hanging this shower curtain

12 years ago
I'm putting in a shower rod that will be drilled into the tile which I don't think will be removable. How would I hang this type of grommet style curtain after the rod is installed?
Kid's bathroom · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 12 years ago
    I have seen those at Bed and Bath. There is actually a little slit in the curtain at top. Each slit is opened to push onto the pole. I don't think I did a good job of explaining...there's a video somewhere on bed bath and beyond that shows what I'm trying to say!
    Lynn thanked Carole Hersh
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This was a very custom application. The shower curtain was made by my seamstress, we then installed the curtain on the rod before we installed the rod. If you have a rod that is already installed and it's not easy to take down and put back up then I would suggest looking at alternative applications, ideas! I hope that was helpful......
    Thanks!
    Anastasia