Software
Houzz Logo Print
berly813

Floor Tile

12 years ago
Can you tell me the manufacturer, color, etc. of the floor tile in the vestibule? Thank you.
Fremont Georgian Residence · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 10 years ago

    Thank you for this information... I have a very small entryway and would like something similar!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    .

  • 10 years ago

    Thank you for the information! I looked them up the other day and they are based in the Midwest. Do you think their tiles are available all over the country? I'm in Oregon.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thanks Joan for the question. I'd suggest you contact them directly to see if there is a retail location or showroom in your area that could order them for you. Also, if you work through an interior designer they should be able to assist you as well. Best, Peterssen/Keller Architecture

  • 8 years ago

    Are the darker tiles black or grey? It's hard to tell. I'm on the Restoration Tile website now and it looks like they have various shades of grey and then black.