Software
Houzz Logo Print
themrswalley

Horse sculpture

12 years ago
Who created the driftwood(?) horse sculpture? Are replicas available for purchase?
Hill Country Christmas · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is a piece that was purchased by the client prior to this project and I don't have any information about it. I wish I had more details for you. I wish you luck in your search.
  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me where to purchase the stone used on the fireplace? Thank you.
  • 12 years ago
    I saw a very similar driftwood horse at HW Home in Denver, CO. $325, stock #PAL3560 but I could never find it again...good luck!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Sherrisellers, I just saw your question! Sorry for the late response. This stone is the same that was used on the exterior of the home. It is a limestone and was purchased from the mason on the project in the Texas Hill Country area. I wish I could be more specific for you. I don't know what part of the country you live in and how available this stone is in your area. You can check with a local mason or stone yard to see what options are available for your project. Good luck with your upcoming renovation!
  • 12 years ago
    There are several sources for driftwood horse heads if you search Google (shopping).
  • 11 years ago
    I just saw a replica of the wooden horse yesterday at pottery barn. Hope that helps :)

    http://www.potterybarn.com/products/pieced-wood-horse-head/?pkey=e|Horse|10|best|0|1|48||4&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules
Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner