Software
Houzz Logo Print
shardee8

what are the dimensions of this space? What is the size of the vanity?

12 years ago
Clark Residence · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Here is a floor plan of the space. The vanity was 80" long for reference.
    Sandy Hardee thanked Identity Construction
  • 12 years ago
    Your work is fantastic. I live in San Diego think this would look great in my master bath. I am limited on space therefore I was considering putting the soaker in diagonally just as you did. What are the measurements of the room? I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

    Scott
  • 12 years ago
    what tile is used for the floor?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The Tile is from Arizona TIle and is in the Over Series. Here is a link http://www.arizonatile.com/OVER-SERIES-P981.aspx
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The total room was 13'x9' including the the water closet.