Software
Houzz Logo Print
rabiyal

love the shower, and color on cabinets, how much?

12 years ago
Hi, I need a rough estimate, you being from here in MI I have about a 250 sq/ft including a master closet bathroom, closet also needs to be customized, in this bath there isn't any tub or I dont see it in pictures, mine has a tub, please advise on a rough estimate with similar fixtures and tile work?!?!?
Bloomfield Hills Master Bathroom Remodel · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi there,
    Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, each space that we work on is completely unique. As a result, we are only able to price each project individually. It would be unfair to give you a price on something I have never seen.
    Regards,
    Christine Ramaekers, CKD
    MainStreet Design Build
    Rabiya Lone thanked MainStreet Design Build
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for the reply I understand what you are saying, only reason I am asking so I can budget myself before I call a professional. and estimate number in my head, I know the more Lux my choices the more money it takes. Can you tell me how much did this bathroom cost?